Hello, I’m Jens J. Broedsgaard
I founded the company Broedsgaard SystemIntegration ApS in December 2007. And I have been working fulltime in my company since.
After 11 years (1997-2007) as an Rockwell Automation employee in Denmark, I realised it was time for a change. That is why I started this IT consultancy company.
To assist End Users and Suppliers in achieving the highest possible integration between systems (like ERP, MES, SCADA, HMI, PLC, Robots & etc.) used in a modern production.
No. 1: To sell consulting hours that enables integration between various systems, such as:
– Order- and Recipe-handling with ERP systems through Databases
– Traceability, including data logging and operator- & PLC-events
– SCADA and PLC drivers for integration of barcode scanners, scales, printers, displays, etc.
– Integration between databases and Robots, SCADA and PLC systems
– Prepare possible solution proposals in PowerPoint for decision makers and other stakeholders.
No. 2: To develop and sell software products that can fulfill company vision
Years in Practice: 36+ Years
School: Aarhus Teknikum
Graduation: Bachelor of Engineering in 1984
- SCADA development, primarily FactoryTalk View SE from Rockwell Automation
- HMI development, primarily PanelView products from Rockwell Automation
- PLC development, Compact- & ControlLogix, PLC5, SLC & MicroLogix
- Recipe- & orderhandling using FactoryTalk Transaction Manager
- SQL database development for interfacing between ERP and SCADA systems
- Autogeneration of PLC-code from Excel spreadsheet
- And more than 36 years of automation experience in general